Briefly in English
Mustankorkea Oy, a waste management company owned by municipalities, is responsible for organising waste management in the Jyväskylä, Laukaa, Muurame and Toivakka areas. There are more than 170,000 inhabitants in the area where Mustankorkea operates. Mustankorkea Oy takes care of the collection, transportation, reception, treatment and utilisation of waste, as well as advises on waste management.
Services include the Mustankorkea waste management centre and sorting yard, recycling points, regional collection points and mobile collection of hazardous waste.
Please contact us
- to submit a notification on the waste management arrangements of your property (individual or shared waste container)
- to indicate changes in your waste management services, e.g. emptying interval or billing information
- to find out more about your waste management bill
- to get more information on sorting or treating waste
- to submit a notification on composting or shared waste container
- to give us feedback on recycling points and hazardous waste collection.
For basic information about recycling at home, download and print a guide. In case you need information stickers for waste containers in English, please contact our customer service.
For more information
Office and customer service
p. 010 325 3900
weekdays mon-fri 9–15
Kivääritehtaankatu 6 C
live chat -customer service on our website
weekdays mon-fri 9–22
Waste management centre
weekdays mon-fri 7–19
sat 9–14 (may–aug)